For Technical Support, fill out the QL2 online Support Request Form ensuring the fields with red asterisks are completed.
After filling out the form, click Submit.
This is the quickest and easiest way to receive resolution of all issues.
- Our mailbox is monitored 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Your QL2 Account Manager and Sales Executive are copied on your email to the Support mailbox.
- All emails to Support are assigned a unique number.
You may also email support directly:
- Email the Support address ([email protected]). Include your account name and issue in the subject line of the email.
- There are three types of tickets or issues. Please indicate the issue in the subject line.
- Late Data – QL2 is late with the delivery of your data.
- Missing Data – Files or data are missing with the information sent over.
- Incorrect Data – Data is not correct in either format or content to previous files.
- Please include the following information in your email.
- Problem description – Please be thorough.
- Market or Zip Codes
- Websites – List all that apply.
- Run dates that are affected (dd/mm/yy)
- You will receive a return email confirming the receipt of your email with a unique seven-digit identifier for the ticket.
If you need to add additional information to the issue, email the Support address again and include the number sign (#), brackets, and ticket number (e.g., [#1007915] Report Resolution). By including the number sign and seven-digit identifiers, all emails will be attached to the internal resolution process.