QL2 is the world’s leading competitive pricing data and analytics company supporting the retail, travel and ecommerce industries. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, tackle a steady stream of challenges, and would enjoy the benefits of being part of a dynamic private equity-backed technology organization, this role could be your perfect fit. We are looking for a Vice President of Product Management with a proven track record of professionalism, partnership, and the ability to get the job done. QL2 is a fast-growing organization. Thus, we are looking for a Product Manager who is hungry to be part of the growth and drive the Product organization to the next level.
- The Product Manager is responsible for analyzing market and competitive conditions to determine our product vision and strategy.
- The Product Manager will provide the deep product expertise needed to lead the organization and make strategic product decisions.
- The Product Manager owns the roadmap, feature definition and must prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals.
- The Product Manager is responsible for defining the release process and coordinating all of the activities required to bring the product to market.
- The Product Manager owns the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas.
- The Product Manager is responsible for defining the why, when, and what of the product that the engineering team will build.
- The Product Manager is responsible for guiding the success of our products and leading the cross-functional team made up of engineering, marketing, sales, and support teams that are responsible for improving it.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-10 years of progressive experience in Product Management.
- Experience in Data, SAAS, Analytics, and/or Reporting driven businesses.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Detail oriented and hands-on approach, with the willingness to dive deep into anything.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategic thinker with excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and relationship building skills.
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to influence others and prioritize projects.