We are seeking an Sr. Analyst in Baltimore, MD reporting directly to the VP of Analytics. Position will be responsible for a variety of internal and external facing analytics and data visualization projects. The role will be responsible for identifying business insights for clients and building both data visualizations and models to enhance the value of QL2’s big data asset. The role will work closing with the Product team to set the vision and develop QL2’s client face insight visualization suite. Internal projects will include identifying key business performance metrics and building insight driving data visualizations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Analyze QL2’s data asset to identify key trends and insights for clients
- Developing client facing insight and visualization solutions.
- Collaborating with data science team to develop and visualize based on R&D projects.
- Interact with clients to deliver insights and develop solutions
- Updating and Enhancing existing internal reporting to optimize performance
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
- Strong development skills with Tableau
- Database knowledge and strong SQL skills.
- Experience with analytical tools Python and R
- Ability to learn new technologies, perform competitive analysis, and provide recommendations for implementation.
- Expert problem solving skills.
- Possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, math, finance, economics or related quantitative field equivalent work experience.