Senior Software Enginner
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Engineering team in Baltimore, MD. As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting client onboarding tasks and building out the tools and infrastructure to allow for continued growth in our customer base. Work will focus on the automation, design and implementation of new applications that are critical for scaling our business and providing a seamless customer experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead the efforts to define the future strategy of QL2 customer onboarding systems.
- Reduce the need for inefficient, manual processes by designing and building automated software solutions.
- Provide support for technical requests from other internal teams.
- Support trials for new customers.
- Identify the appropriate tools and technologies to advance existing platforms.
- Improve current software infrastructure to support large scale growth across the enterprise.
- Identify areas of concern in the current ecosystem and derive innovative solutions.
- Communicate effectively with Engineering teams locally and remotely.
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of professional experience.
- Strong development and automation skills with Java and scripting languages (python, perl, shell, PHP, etc.)
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS preferred).
- Database knowledge and strong SQL skills. (Snowflake, Postgres).
- Ability to learn new technologies, perform data analysis, and provide recommendations for implementation.
- High level understanding of Machine Learning and AI concepts.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.