We are seeking a Sales Operations Analyst in Gurgaon, India. As a Sales Operation Analyst you will be responsible for helping the Sales and Analytics teams track and analyze all sales, lead generation and marketing activities. You will be instrumental in maintain CRM tool compliance and driving insights in sales forecasting and measuring the effectiveness of prospecting and marketing campaigns. The role will report to the VP of Analytics and work closely with VP of Sales.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop sales ops reporting within Hubspot CRM tool.
- Drive reporting and data compliance within the CRM tool.
- Build sales and marketing scorecards to track progress and identify opportunities
- Perform ad hoc analysis for Analytics and Sales teams
- Help with preparing materials for Sales’ quarterly business reviews and reporting to leadership team.
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
- Experience with Hubspot CRM and Marketing hubs or similar tools.
- Experience working in sales reporting and analytics roles
- Strong development skills with Tableau a plus
- Database knowledge and SQL skills preferred
- Ability to learn new technologies and provide recommendations for implementation.
- Expert problem solving skills.
- Possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduation/PG degree in the field of computer science and at least 2 years equivalent work experience.