We are seeking a UI/Reports Developer in Gurgaon, India. As a Reporting and Analytics Developer, you will be responsible for developing the reports and interfacing with Business Intelligence tools at QL2. This role will focus on maintaining and enhancing existing Tableau reports, as well as creating new reports and analytic applications to visualize our data.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop report and visualization applications for our frontend user portals.
- Updating and Enhancing existing internal reporting.
- Developing client facing reporting and visualization solutions.
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of professional experience.
- Strong development skills with Tableau
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS preferred).
- Database knowledge and strong SQL skills.
- Basic scripting and coding experience preferred.
- Ability to learn new technologies, perform competitive analysis, and provide recommendations for implementation.
- Expert problem solving skills.
- Possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and at least 2 years equivalent work experience.